The main objective of EU3D’s dissemination activities is to ensure a lasting scientific, policy and societal impact of the project.
Four types of public events are to be held by each EU3D partner as part of the project series:
- EU3D Lectures on the Future of Europe (2019-2021)
- EU3D Debates on the Future of Europe (2021/2022)
- EU3D Student Debates on the Future of Europe (2022)
- EU3D national policy dialogues (spring 2021, but postponed)
EU3D will thus organise at least one of each type in the following cities (or other cities, such as capitals of the partner countries): Athens, Bratislava, Brussels, Copenhagen, Grenoble, Konstanz, Krakow, Oslo, Oxford, Rome.
The organisational guidelines for partners will be expanded in due time - currently details on the online lecture series are available.
EU3D logos and virtual backgrounds
For any questions on the use of the logos, or for other versions than the ones below (white/negative), please contact Marit Eldholm at the coordination office in Oslo.
- EU3D logo - high resolution (.jpg)
- EU3D logo - low resolution (.jpg)
- EU3D logo - low resolution (.png)
EU3D's colour codes and fonts (free)
Use a virtual background with the EU3D logo for your video meetings and webinars. Images to be made for all partners with institutional logo.