The main objective of EU3D’s dissemination activities is to ensure a lasting scientific, policy and societal impact of the project.
Four types of local public/policy events are to be held by each EU3D partner as part of an overall project series, with the aim to engage with practitioners, policy makers, students/young people and citizens at large in our partner countries.
- EU3D national policy dialogues (spring 2021, but postponed)
- EU3D Lectures on the Future of Europe (2019-2021)
- EU3D Debates on the Future of Europe (2021-2022)
- EU3D Student Debates on the Future of Europe (2022)
Each EU3D partner is committed to organise at least one of each type.
EU3D logo, colours and fonts
- EU3D logo - high resolution (.jpg)
- EU3D logo - low resolution (.jpg)
- EU3D logo - low resolution (.png)
For any questions on the use of the logos, or for other versions than the ones above (i.e. white/negative), contact Marit Eldholm at ARENA.
- Colour codes and (free) fonts used in project communication: EU3D colours and fonts (pdf)