Workshop: The EU as a segmented political order and the new organizational forms in EU governance
Comenius University in Bratislava will host a closed online workshop on the EU as a segmented political order and the new organizational forms in EU governance.
The workshop will explore segmented political orders: the organizational dynamics of how segments are formed and the mechanisms and processes of how they operate; what new organizational forms are emerging and how they operate in the EU’s system of governance; and the democratic implications that this type of order will engender for Europe.
Jozef Bátora, John Erik Fossum and Jarle Trondal
- Jozef Bátora, Comenius University
- Sergio Fabbrini, LUISS University
- John Erik Fossum, ARENA Centre for European Studies, University of Oslo
- Adrienne Héritier, European University Institute
- Chiara Loschi, University of Bologna
- Viliam Ostatnik, Comenius University
- Sabine Saurugger, Sciences Po Grenoble
- Jarle Trondal, ARENA Centre for European Studies, University of Oslo
- Jonathan Zeitlin, University of Amsterdam
Participation upon invitation