About the series
The EU3D Research Papers series publishes pre-print scientific articles on the differentiated European political order. The project's research coordinators constitute the series' editorial board.
John Erik Fossum, ARENA Centre for European Studies, University of Oslo
- Dia Anagnostou, ELIAMEP
- Jozef Bátora, Comenius University
- Erik O. Eriksen, ARENA, University of Oslo
- Sergio Fabbrini, LUISS University
- Magdalena Góra, Jagiellonian University
- Dirk Leuffen, University of Konstanz
- Chris Lord, ARENA, University of Oslo
- Ben Rosamond, University of Copenhagen
- Sabine Saurugger, SciencesPo Grenoble
- Hans-Jörg Trenz, University of Copenhagen
- Guntram Wolff, Bruegel
- Jan Zielonka, University of Oxford
Issued by ARENA Centre for European Studies, University of Oslo
Hosted by the SSRN (Social Science Research Network)
Manuscripts should not exceed 15,000 words (including notes and references), and must be submitted in Word-compatible format.
Manuscripts must include an abstract of maximum 300 words, and 3-10 keywords. Author institutional affiliation must be included.
Kindly differentiate between levels of headings in your text. For example, use numbered headings, or use capitals for headings (A), bold for subheadings (B), and italic for sub-subheadings (C).
Preferred language is UK English.
Authors may use either the Harvard reference system or footnotes. The chosen reference system must be used consistently throughout the manuscript, and the bibliography should include all references from the text.
Papers are to be submitted to EU3D Coordinator John Erik Fossum
For any technical questions, contact EU3D Project Manager Geir Kvaerk